Discover the gems of the Ionian Sea on a day cruise from Corfu to the islands of Paxos and Antipaxos. The stunning views of the Blue Caves will take your breath away.
• Enter the Blue Caves of Paxos and admire the white cliffs of Erimitis
• Get views of the castles of the Old Town of Corfu
• Enjoy some free time to shop or swim at the pretty village of Lakka
• Swimming and snorkeling in the turquoise waters of Paradise Beach at Antipaxos
Enjoy a day full of swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Blue Lagoon and explore the beautiful old town of Parga on a full-day boat cruise from Corfu.
• Swimming and snorkeling in the beautiful waters of the Blue Lagoon
• Entering a breathtaking cave of Syvota Islands
• Learn the history of the area and its many shipwrecks from the on-board guides
• Stroll the narrow streets of the cosmopolitan seaside resort of Parga
Together with a professional Guide you will have the chance to explore the island of Corfu as you will visit Achilleion Palace, Palaiokastritsa, and the Old Town.
• Visit to the beautiful Achilleion Palace with the stunning architecture
• Cruise around the region of Palaiokastritsa and swimming in the crystal clear waters
• Explore the famous blue caves of Palaiokastritsa and marvel at breathtaking views of the coast
• Wander through the historical streets of the island's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Listed Center
One of the most virgin islands of the Ionian Sea, Erikousa, stands 8 nautical miles northwest of Corfu surrounded by crystal clear blue waters, endless golden and steep cliff beaches.
Its only few settlements allow you to discover the history of the island and meet the friendly locals who are very excited welcoming you and helping you with your little adventurous trip.
The island’s pathways enclosed by olive and cypress trees, let you explore its nature along with the sweet smell of heather.
This cruise includes:
It does not include:
Full day: 3.900 € for a group up to 10 guests
Send us your request now!